In-Home Care is a flexible alternative for those families who are not able to access mainstream child care services.
Hessel Group is an approved provider of In Home Care, a flexible form of child care that is provided in your home by an approved educator. This program enables eligible families to obtain approved child care in their own home and access the Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible if you do not have access to existing child care services, or your circumstances mean that an existing child care service doesn’t meet your needs and your family meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Cannot access mainstream child care
• Has challenging or complex needs – such as a disability or serious illness in the family
• Is geographically isolated, with no access to childcare or OSH
• Works non-standard hours
• Is a Department of Child Protection (DCP) foster carer
• Is a grandparent caring for their grandchild/ren
For further information on In-Home Care services and eligibility, visit the Hessel Group website or call 8462 0222 to discuss your options.