Nourishing and nurturing little bodies is our priority at Hessel, which is why we have partnered with Sprout to offer your child the most exciting, holistic – and most importantly – delicious, nutritional programs.
Chef Anthony shares his secret recipe for chicken tacos – a firm favourite with our little (and not so little) people!
Our delicious and nutritious menu was developed by the experienced chefs and dieticians at Sprout Cooking School. The fresh, healthy menus make the most of seasonal produce, meet all the nutritional needs of children and most importantly mean lots of empty plates!
Chicken Tacos (serves 20 kids, or approx family of 6)
1. Heat a pan and add dash of oil. Sweat off onion, garlic and carrot until soften.
2. Add mince and cook out breaking up while cooking.
3. Add taco seasoning and cook out for 2 minutes.
4. Spinach in and cook until soften and turn heat off.
5. Cut tortilla in half and warm.
6. Place mince on tortilla and cucumber and it’s ready to go.
(Feel free to add avocado, sour cream or any extras you like!)